Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Costume Nail Art

Hi guys! So you would think that the manicure I actually wear on Halloween would be Halloween-themed, but I decided to match it with my costume. I'm going as a female gangster. 

Here it is: 


The base color is Space Cadet by Glitter Guilty, made specifically for me for my first Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box. 

When I first got this color I wasn't thrilled with it. It's pink crelly base with holographic orange microglitter, magenta and white circle glitters, and white bar glitters. This was my first indie polish ever, and the glitter was all in the middle of the bottle, so didn't really get any out on my first try. This time, I had the bottle upside down on my rack for the past week, and I thought that the polish was really pretty when you put it all together. It works as a great girly or "Barbie" color. 

Dollar signs were made with Mash Image Plate M32, and the diamond were from Bundle Monster BM09. I stamped with green and black Konad stamping polish. Since I wanted to green to show up on the pink, I stamped each dollar sign twice. 

Just have to hope that I can get through 5 hours of work without peeling/cracking/chipping! 

Happy Halloween, enjoy and stay safe! 

EDIT:
Here's a picture of the full costume :) 


xoxo,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment