Thursday, October 10, 2013

Some Halloween Nail Art

Hi guys! Just a quick Halloween Nail Art mani that I did:



Pinky is 2 coats of She's a pirate by Glitter Guilty. Ring finger is 2 coats of Bump in the Night by China Glaze [textured] with a spider web stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM13. I used White by Kleancolor to stamp with. 

Middle finger is 2 coats of You're a Hoot by China Glaze...which is one of those fuzzy coats. 

Pointer finger is two coats of Toe-Tally Textured by China glaze. Over that I used a nail brush with black acrylic paint to freehand (in case you couldnt tell) the face. 

Thumb is two coats of Brit by Julep, which is described as a "matte suede finish." On the tip of my thumb I put on some Helen Gurley Brown by PISTOL polish. Then I used an Emori nail art brush in green to do the grass, and a really pointed and thin nail art brush with black acrylic paint to write the letters. 

I'm not really LOVING the way this came out...i feel like I should have used black skull glitters or used Jack Skellington by Sick Lacquers because it has a milky orange base and matches more with what I did. I'm also not loving the fact that I can't use a top coat because it kills the textured effect. I was at work for ONE day and every nail has tip wear/chips except the ones with the Glitter Guilty polish on them. Oh well, I'll probably touch them up for now and do a new mani on my next day off (Monday, or Sunday night.) I'm thinking blood spatter/zombies/glow in the dark (:

Until next time,
Belle

2 comments:

  1. This looks super cute! I love the ring finger, the web looks spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Textured polishes are really fun for Halloween for scary looks :)

    ReplyDelete