Friday, October 4, 2013

Birthday Nail Art!

Hi guys!

So, my birthday is on Sunday, and I may or may not have been planning my birthday manicure for the past few weeks, and I finally got to do it today :)


I used Glitter Daze Super Smooth Basecoat first, and then two thin coats of Raegan by Julep. 

The thumb and pointer finger are skull/crown decals that I ordered from amazon. They're meant to be used on dry nails, so I waited about 10 minutes just to be safe. Then I put a coat of Sally Hansen's Anti-Chip Top Coat (red bottle) on too. 

The pinky is an acrylic skull I also ordered from amazon, it came in a pack of like 10. To be safe, I put on a coat of brush-on nail glue under it, and then again over it (pro-tip: once the nail glue is on top DO NOT touch it, because then it will stick to your finger and come off your nail). 

Middle finger is just a cross made of rhinestones (for some reason I've been really into them lately. I put a layer of nail glue under and then a layer of Tough Coat on top. 

The thumb is a image from a stamping plate that I ordered on amazon. I'm not exactly sure what the brand is, but the plate is QA8. I know they sell this plate at bornprettystore as well. 

Then I topped everything with Northern Lights Top Coat by Out the Door to give it a overall sparkly look. 

I just have to get through 6 hours of work tomorrow without chipping/acrylic skulls coming off, and then the birthday celebrations can begin! 

xoxo
Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment