Monday, October 28, 2013

Polish Addict Mystery Box

Hi guys! So today I got my Polish Addict October/Halloween mystery box.

The deal was 5 full sized polishes for $20 - these polishes are either discontinued, not yet for sale, prototypes, or currently available. There was also some Halloween-themed extras and candy. 5 full size for $20 is a REALLY good deal, so I couldn't pass it up. Apparently it's the biggest sale for each month! You also have the option of letting them know which colors you already have so you can avoid getting those again, which is really awesome. 

Here is what I got:






The colors, from left to right, are Rainbow Concrete, Neon Nights, Robot & Monster, Something Blue, and Mad Hatter's Tea Party. There was also candy, a mini cat nail file, and halloween-themed fimos!


I love that they're Halloween and that they're already pre-cut. 


Here are the colors swatched on a nail wheel from left to right: Neon Nights, Mad Hatter's Tea Party, Something Blue, Robot & Monster, and Rainbow Concrete



Close-ups of Rainbow Concrete, Robot & Monster and Something Blue 


Close-ups of Something Blue, Mad Hatter's Tea Party, and Neon Nights


The same, with flash



I actually think all of these are really pretty. I might not have picked out any of them for myself, but I don't hate any of them and I can see myself wearing each one. I'm really happy I didn't get any purples or glitter toppers. All of the pictures are two coats by themselves. I believe they're all crelly with glitters. I'm at a point in my collection where I really don't NEED to by buying any mystery polishes. That being said, this is such a good deal that I will probably buy one every month if they offer one.

And I wanted to go on a no-buy for November. For serious this time. Except that I <3 Nail Polish is coming out with some REALLY pretty colors November 1st, and if you pre-order at least 3 they throw in a special color that you can't get otherwise, so i might HAVE to start my no-buy on November 2nd :)

That's all for now <3

xoxo,
Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment