Monday, October 14, 2013

Glitter Daze Daze of the Month Ultra Box October 2013

Hi guys! Today I present to you the contents of my Glitter Daze Daze of the Month Ultra Box for October 2013:




Full sized A Garlic A Day Keeps the Vampires Away:
This is a white to red thermal polish with red microglitters, various sized black glitters, and holographic micro glitters. I was REALLY excited to see this in my box. I actually saw this polish on the Glitter Daze facebook page a few days before the box came, and the "I-need-this-polish-to-live" switch went off in my brain. However, the rational part (it's still in there somewhere) said that I should wait until I get my box. I'm glad I did! 



Mini Dont Bite the Heart That Feeds You:
This is a clear glitter topper with holographic silver, purple, and black glitters in various shapes and sizes. This is REALLY pretty, when I swatched it I couldn't stop moving the swatchie-thing from side to side.  


Bat decals! This is the extra gift this month for the Ultra box. 


Glitter accessory: These are earrings made with nail polish that match the mini polish for this month. They're really pretty, but they're kind of big. One thing I learned about myself recently is that I apparently don't like big circles. I wore them to work though and they looked cool & didn't bother my ears (I've been having problems with earrings lately). 


Here are some swatches of Don't Bite the Heart That Feeds You and A Garlic a Day Keeps the Vampires Away (cold) - this is two coats no top coat


DBTHTFY and AGADKTVA (warm)


I was so excited about this polish that I peeled off my other nail polish at work so I could put this one on. This is what it looked like after the topcoat dried. 

Also pictured is the Mini Super Smooth Top Coat, which I used in the mani pics. I used it with my super smooth base coat that I got in my last box. The top coat made a huge difference in shine, it would have looked kind of matte and dull without one (which you can see in the swatch)



I didn't actually touch anything, it just started to get cold in my room...



...and then it got really cold.

I decided to add one of the bat decals literally like five minutes ago. 


When AGADKTVA is changing, it kind of looks like you ripped someone's heart out with your bare hands. Which is pretty sick for Halloween. For the mani I layered one coat of My Boyfriend Scales Walls by OPI (my go-to white coat). I think it looks kind of weird when it's cold with the white around the edges, so next time I would try to do 3 layers of the polish by itself instead of putting white underneath. This is gonna be fun to wear at work. 

I might actually keep this sub for more than 3 months. My first polish is glow-in-the-dark and my second one is a thermal? I'll probably just subscribe for of the smaller boxes when my first three months is up. 

Can't wait to see what's up for next month :)

Subscribe at http://glitterdazenp.com/

xoxo,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment