Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween Nail Art

Hi guys! So since this IS a nail art blog, I figured id post some Halloween-related nail art every once in a while from now until Halloween:


The base color is Face the Music by Girly Bits. This is a NEON bright green jelly base with black hex and star glitters (there are no stars on my nails...I didn't fish, but if I did I'm sure I would have gotten them out no problem). When I first saw this on Jen, the Polishaholic's blog, I had to have it. It is the first polish in Girly Bits' Concert Series, where each polish is inspired by a musician/band/concert. Also, this polish glows under UV light. I actually had to wait about a month for this polish to come back into stock. 

The pointer finger has a line of clear square rhinestones. 
Middle finger is from Mash Image plate #29. 
Ring is a cross made out of black rhinestones. Note: I did not use nail glue for any of these, I put some Tough Coat on the spots the rhinestones were going to go and then another coat over. 
Pinky is a 3D star decale with black nail tape at either end. I have found nail tape to be extremely difficult to work with...and it peels/frayes within a couple of days. I don't know if ill be working with it much longer. 
Thumb is a flame design from Mash plate  #48. 

Seal with topcoat and done!


xoxo
Belle

2 comments:

  1. Looks very scary! The base polish is amazing, and I love it with the skull stamped on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! That was one of those polishes when you see it and you're like...this must be mine!

    ReplyDelete