Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween Haul: China Glaze

Hi guys! So I went into Sally's today (there is one literally steps away from where I work, which is REALLY bad for my wallet) to get some more swatchie things (I don't know what they're called, I just call them swatchies), and I couldn't resist picking up a few more Halloween polishes (especially since I'm going on a no buy in October). 

I wandered into the China Glaze section and here is what I found: 

On the left is one of those "fuzzy"
 polishes. I never really saw the appeal to these because I don't know why you would want your nails to look like a fuzzy sweater. I figured if I was going to buy one, I might as well get a Halloween one. This one is called You're a Hoot, and it has black, yellow and orange matte bar glitter. It's from the On the Horizon collection, and I plan on doing some serious Halloween nail art with this. 

All the way to the right is Bump in the Night, and it's a textured polish. Again, I was never a big fan of these, but a few months ago a picked up an orange textured polish in the clearance bin at Sally's. I figured I can use both together for a Halloween mani. Here are swatches of these: 

The one in the middle is called Ghoulish Glow, and it's a glow in the dark top coat. Even though I JUST ordered a glow in the dark top coat in my Julep box, I couldn't help myself. 


This is after charging it near a lightbulb for literally 10 seconds. 

I'm so excited!!

xoxo
Belle

2 comments:

  1. Great haul -- the CG Halloween polishes look exciting! The glow-in-the-dark one looks like it'll be fun :)

    ReplyDelete