Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ellagee Manicure

Hi guys! Quick post...remember the Ellagee polishes I reviewed? Well I did a mani with two of them. Here it is: 



The base color is Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous by OPI. I then used the dabbing method to get the glitters from La Calavera Catrina by Ellagee. 

The accent nail is Shirley Temple, also by Ellagee, over one coat of My Boyfriend Scales Walls by OPI. Now, I used this as an accent color because I assumed it would be hot pink, the color in the bottle. What I did not account for was the fact that I am, indeed, a human, and that my body temperature is 98.6 degrees (F). 

Lesson: if you're going to use thermo polish, you better love the "warm" color, because, unless you live in Alaska, that's what color you're going to be wearing most of the time. I actually think the baby pink with sparkles is really pretty, and I'm sad that it's only an accent nail and not an entire manicure. 


I had the bottle by my computer and this happened. I thought it was pretty cool. 

I can't wait to go to work (...well...yes I can) because I'm constantly walking into freezers, handling ice, etc) so it will be cool to see the color change throughout the day. 

Bye for now,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment